Saturday 10 September 2016

Labour Room Drama....OMG!!!!



One of the gists here had Madam almost biting off DH's ear in the LR..lol



LRD 3



 I found out you now have a new series called Labour room drama so i just thought I should share my experience with my beloved aunt last year. She is the last of my mum's siblings, very young (in her early thirties, am in my twenties) so we roll very well.

 I am very close to her, when I entered uni, she was there to tell me the do's and don'ts so I like her very well cos we "soji 'wella. We rock our shorts, hang out and people even thought am her direct sibling (only very few knew she was actually an aunt). She practically taught me all the 'kuru kere" things I know.


She later got married to this guy that worships her, licks the ground on which she walks on. this couple wan use their lovey dovey blues take "sama"me ooo in that house. The guy loves her to stupor I swear, pampers her like an egg. She got preggy after some time sha ( why wouldn't she? when they wan use love kii themselves).

Fast forward to the delivery day, we were just gisting and chilling over garden eggs and groundnut paste (she no dey play with this combo). At some point, she said she was feeling some pains so we called her hubby, that one drove home in a twinkle of an eye. Called my mom and she said we should tarry a while (that we shouldn't run to the hospital since the contractions aint frequent). For where? Her hubby no gree ooo. I quickly ran upstairs to pick the already packed bag,lol. Na so first pregnancy dey be nah.


We got to the hospital and she was examined ( all this centimeters talk) so she was told to be climbing up and down the hospital stairs. Trust the hubby nah, he joined in climbing upandan, I just dey dey look them with side eyes, lol ( una dey do love for hospital kwa?, house own neva do una?).

They later called her again and re-examined her and she was now good to go. She requested that her hubby and I be allowed in the labour room and they obliged. Omo eeh, no be small something ooo, women dey see things ooo. Choi, na so, I come dey ask myself "nne, na dis kain thing you go see"? Her hubby was at her head side planting kisses on her forehead while urging her to push. 

She kept on pushing to no avail (trust naija nurses, "madam, push this thing nah or you wan kill your baby? Abi we dey dere wen una dey do the thing em dey sweet you?  

It continued like that, the hubby left forehead he was kissing and made to kiss on the cheeks with the nurses shouting pushhhhhh. Na so she use her last strength to push and she bit her husband's ears in the process, the baby came out and she just passed out literally ( all of this at same time). 

They took the baby to clean up, the hubby to dress his ear wound,lol all in the same hospital. She woke up after a while and was wheeled to the private room. Her hubby brought the baby to her. On noticing the hubby's ears, she asked him what happened to him.  He codedly told her he was involved in a little accident but he is fine. One of the nurses then said its a lie madam, na you bite am when you were pushing" 

She burst into tears, begging the husband to forgive her buh he told her he understands ( he saw it all). We went home after two days and they continued their love matter though she doesn't like that part of the delivery process mentioned, lol. I introduced her to my favourite blog, SDK. Hope she doesn't code I sent this. Long live SDK. Long live all sdkers, una rock big time
Credited by Stella......

No comments:

Post a Comment